Tuesday, June 26, 2007

One for the Money - Paris' Jailhouse Blog

Did you hear, I’m getting out today? I can’t believe it. I was just getting used to this place and my dry skin is so much better. I guess this will be my last post and I can go back to ignoring all of you and everyone I’ve met in the last few weeks.

I’m really going to miss “Sugar”, she’s been a great roommate. She ain’t nothin’ but a buck o’ nine, sopping wet . . . tiny thing. I hardly noticed her in the cell. She kept to herself and curled up in the corner each night. Pretty quiet too. She never said much and we never had words. And when we did, it ain’t nothin’ the back o’ my hand wasn’t been able to fix. That girl’s gonna be alright. I jacked White Power Jill and Ray Ray last night after I heard the news about my release. I made it through number 27 on my cut list. So little time, so much to do. I think I’m a stronger person because of this experience . . . enough of this crap, get me outta here.

I need a vodka, a Blackberry and a candy blue Mercedes toot sweet. You know what they say . . . you can take the socialite out of society but you can’t take society out of the socialite. Ta.

No comments: