Tuesday, June 12, 2007

One for the Money - Paris' Jailhouse Blog

Whew - where to start. I’m in for the long haul, people . . . and that’s not hot. Day 8 . . . 35 to go. How will I ever do it? It’s like having a life sentence. My nails are already gone from scratching off the days on my cinderblock cell walls. My eyes have been opened. I’m now spiritual. You know I have an issue with ADD and dry skin . . . and some other things I can’t remember, right? I’ve decided to take this time to heal myself and to learn proper math skills. How do people do it, Forty Five days is soooo long?! I've got to be strong. The ping pong is great, even if I have to play by myself right now. Hopefully, I’ll get released into general population soon and I can start making friends. Check back soon. I’ll post more when I can. Ta.

No comments: