Wednesday, June 13, 2007

One for the Money - Paris' Jailhouse Blog

Hey, there. Sorry it’s taken so long to post . . . it seems like days, even though they tell me it’s only been about 15 hours. I was staring at the New York Times . . . it’s one of several newspapers I enjoy . . . along with the Bible, of course. It seems that the Rev. Al Sharpton is meeting with people about my mistaken release. Wowee! It’s always good to have Rev. Al on your side. I don’t know what I’d do without the support of my family and friends. Maybe I’ll get out of here sooner than I thought . . . I can’t wait to get out of here and get back to my career . . . I mean, I’m learning from this valuable experience and welcome this new chance God has given me. I’m not the same person I was. I’ve been chatting through the bars with other inmates . . . nice gals . . . especially White Power Jill. Any day now I should be released into general population . . . can’t wait.

No comments: