Thursday, June 14, 2007

One for the Money - Paris' Jailhouse Blog

Today’s the day! I’ve been introduced into prison society . . . general population. It’s as fabulous as I’ve imagined it to be. My spirits are still high. I’ve been working on my dry skin and my overall messed uppedness. My parents stop by all the time. I don’t know what all the fuss is about – they come and go as they please – no wait, no worry. Jail is great. They told me that Rev. Al is NOT supportive of me or my situation . . . he’s got an entirely different agenda. Drat. Oh well. What has he done for me lately?

I’ve been running lines with the cockroach that lives behind the potty. He's stays in character pretty well . . . unless I turn the light on. When I get out I’ll be in top form and ready for the auditions. I can’t wait to talk to my agent.

Have I told you how helpful the girls are? They are soooo helpful. They help me in the shower, give me jail fashion tips, and tell me which of the inmates are sweeties and which ones are meanies. It’s almost as if I’ve increased my personal staff by hundreds. White Power Jill is especially attentive. She really has taken me under her wing . . . her big, man-ish wing. We’re the best of buds. She calls me her “little princess.” She makes me call her “daddy.” Fun stuff. This isn’t so bad.

No comments: