Monday, June 25, 2007

One for the Money - Paris' Jailhouse Blog

I have a roommate now. That should break up the monopoly (is that right?). It’s always nice to have someone to listen to you talk . . . and to do the cleaning, cooking and grooming. I bought “Sugar” from Ray Ray, a lifer, for seven packs of cigs and a pack of juicy fruit. Good deal – though I probably could have picked her up for less. Ya know what I’m sayin’. I didn’t want to push it - Ray Ray doesn’t have much to look forward to and juicy fruit does make one heckuva stick of gum. I can’t deny her that. Besides, she’s number 13 on my list. I’ll be jackin’ her in nothin’ flat . . . ya know what I’m sayin’?! And that’s when I get paid. It’s all good.

I hear White Power Jill is having “problems” with my relationship with “Sugar”. It’s all good. I’m not sure she has my best interests in mind, anyway. Just because we tight don’t mean there’s not enough of me to go around. They can’t get enough of me in here. It’s like that German guy said to his boys in that one war, “On your feet, ladies – next stop, Paris.” Besides, I still have like 20 days left. Maybe I need to expand my “sphere of influence.” I saw that phrase in one of my newspapers . . . I don’t even know what that means. The more I think about it, I’m going to move White Power Jill up to number 7 on my cut list . . . maybe number 5. Such politics. They really should offer some sort of jail primer. I was totally unprepared for this.

No comments: