Friday, February 9, 2007

Love My Gay (Actual Email Missive From Dr. Ryan "The Viper" Jerving!)

Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 14:04:34 -0500
(Name Witheld),

I sent off your CD the other day, so you should get it soon.

And though I love the George Washington University staff photo you used for the gay viper post to C-U Music Schmusic (and by the way, I believe the YIVO-approved spelling of that would be "Shmusic," if you're going for the Yiddish rather than the German shtick), if you ever need some other, gayer pictures of me, I am currently hiding them on one of my university accounts. These are horribly outsized, but they'll do for now:















By the way, Donnie Davies has not yet responded to me, nor has he added The Viper to the gay list at http://lovegodsway.org/GayBands

This means that Bright Eyes and Corinne Bailey Rae are gaining a quite unfair advantage over The Viper as we speak.

No comments: