Thursday, February 8, 2007

Support Local Music

We here at CUMS.bs.com feel a bit remiss at our lack of local music coverage. However, seeing as how we hate music, the best we can do is steal from the experts who write columns dedicated to local music:

From The Buzz

Wendy's update: So, there are actually two Wendy's still open in Danville. I can't believe they've been there this whole time, just waiting for me and my need for a spicy chicken fix. And the best part? They still serve Pepsi products. That's right, folks - while our local Wendy's were all giving up the good fight and switching to Coke, Danville stood strong and kept the possible Mountain Dew/Chicken Nugget combination alive. I'll be in California when this issue hits stands (likely eating at In and Out), but when I get back, I'm heading for Vermilion County.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

it's just that i leave all of this space open every week hoping there's some don gerard music news to report, and then when nothing comes up, again, i'm left to type up so much nonsense. seriously, could you do something so people can stop reading about wendy's?

hugs.

-mikey