Monday, April 23, 2007

The Tao of Dan – part deux

Join us as we once again celebrate the genius more commonly known as Daniel Grayling Fogelberg. The following are actual quotes from our “Dan” . . . as the late, great John Entwistle penned (The Quiet One), “Still waters run deep, so be careful I don’t drown you.”:

“Coming out of college with a degree in fine arts and painting isn't worth much any more.”

“Getting the best response from people is how I base my success.”

“I choose to express myself.”

“I don't really pay enough attention to what other people are doing.”

“I love the subtlety and tonal range of the acoustic guitar.”

“I love to laugh, it's my main thing. I love to abuse the English language.”

“I wish I had more time to sit down and be a little bit more normal.”

“MTV didn't call. I guess I wasn't hip and groovy enough.”

“Strats are my favorite electric guitars, and I've got quite a collection.”

No comments: