Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Well, THAT'S A Fein 'How Do You Do'...



What a glorious day to unveil a new regular feature which we shall call, "A Fein 'How Do You Do' - My True Life Tale of How I Was Snubbed By Seth Fein"

We will kick off our new feature with a story from a man of whom you have probably never heard (and, to be honest, we are aware we are really pushing the envelope by including him as someone even peripherally related to "the local music scene (sic)"), Don Gerard:

"I was putting two packets of the raw sugar in my coffee at Espresso
Royale on Goodwin when he walked in. There was no mistaking it was him - meticulously disheveled hair, rugged good looks, black hooded sweatshirt... All heads turned and eyes were cast upon him as he strode through the door, stopped briefly to survey his domain and then shot briskly to the rear of the cafe. As he passed me I loudly announced, "Hello, Mr. Fein", however, alas, no response. He treated me as if I was J. Lo's most recent album. Brrrr...Is it cold in here or is that the new Polar Latte Slush?"

Submit YOUR true tales of snubbery to:

scene-schmene@hotmail.com

...or leave a comment at
myspace.com/cumusic_schmusic



No comments: