Wednesday, October 24, 2007

"Oh, my God, have I just, like, ruined my whole career?"

The answer, hopefully, is “yes.” During a taping of The Tonight Show on Friday, 10/19, Oscar-winning actress Halle Berry made a visit to raceland.

Showing off pictures she’s doctored of herself using computer-based photo booth software, Berry said, "Whenever I'm feeling really bad about the world, I do this to crack myself up. The machine morphs your face to look like all these silly other people." The first photo showed her nose vastly distorted with Berry describing, "This one, I don't know, this is like my Jewish cousin."

The full remark was edited and never made it on air. However, the audience's silence at the attempted joke was painful and left viewers wondering what has happened. Leno's reaction? "I'm glad you said it and not me.” Reportedly, Berry left the taping to burn a cross on her own lawn.

No comments: