Thursday, September 20, 2007

Possibly Bad Idea Thursdays: "Tip Your Hat Again?"


According to slightly reputable reports, the principal members of the band the Moon Seven Times have indicated they would consider re-forming to play at least one show, possibly Summer 2008.

Don also said he would, if asked, participate and noted nine months may actually be ample time to get back down to his "playing weight".

No word, however, as to whether any M7x "fans" are interested.


Please feel free to cut and paste your own response and post it in the comments section:

A) I would climb any mountain, Sail across a stormy sea. If that's what it takes me, the Moon Seven Times, to show you how much you mean to me. And I guess it's just the early-90's-ethereal-with-pop-hooks-sensibility in you that brings out the fan in me. I know I can't help myself. You're all in the world to me.

B) What else is going on that night?

C) Jeez! For the love of Pete, let it go already!



Operators are standing by.














[This message was paid for by "Friends of the Committee to Obtain Perspective" and is not necessarily the opinion of members of the Moon Seven Times. Void where prohibited. Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball]

No comments: