Monday, August 6, 2007

Hey mister? Don't call that dog lifesaver. Call him Sh#thead.

Judy Hagan lost her beloved pet eight years ago. She always planned to have the dog interred in an adjacent plot when her time comes. Recently, she purchased two plots and had the pup moved to his final resting place. Unfortunately, some of the townsfolk in Uniontown, KY don’t appreciate the name on the gravemarker. Some are calling it disrespectful to the families in this cemetery. Hagan tends to the grave and speaks about the uniquely-named dog, as if it were her child. Some have suggested that the dog’s name should have been censored before being committed to granite. "His name wasn't poop-head," she said. "His name was S---head, and I'm proud of it. I don't care who gets mad over it."

1 comment:

Gamera said...

FYI: When I was a kid, I lived out in the country. A stray, long-haired white dog used to show up every once in a while with dingleberries hanging from the fur around his mouth. Apparently, he wandered the countryside eating other dogs' droppings.

I shit you not: we called *him* shithead, too.

TMI: This would be where my dislike of dogs licking me comes from as well....